If you are planning to work or live in the UAE, you should be aware of the rules and regulations of the country. For this contact immigration lawyer in Dubai who are well familiar with immigration law.
The country does not bear any illegal activity and unawareness of UAE jurisdiction. Moreover, they also educate you about all the aspects including wedding and labour ban in UAE.
Immigration Lawyers for a labour ban
Before signing any contract in Dubai you should be aware of the UAE labour ban. Labour ban is commonly for the refugees who are not following the rules and regulations of UAE.
- The one which is imposed by a government department such as the ministry of labour
- Secondly, when a company impose a ban on their employee due to any act of absconding or harming the company’s revenue
Immigration Lawyers for Handling Joint Property and Assets
Following scenarios can help you in understanding the law for dealing with assets in case of divorce between emigrant couples:
- If a divorced couple has an asset under the wife’s name and the wife died, then assets are handled through the will she drafted before.
- UAE law of inheritance is an alternative to the above case if the wife has not drafted the will.
- The property which was developed by the husband but it is entitled under the name of wife is handled legally. They can also agree on the mutual terms before filing the divorce case.
Immigration lawyers for weddings
- Immigration lawyers in Dubai will guide you and help you in getting marring if you are an immigrant. If the people getting married are from the same religion than the procedure is quite easy. However, it would be a complex procedure for individuals getting married out of their religion.
- For the non-Muslim emigrants, laws of their religion are applied for marriage. For this, they required a valid residency visa of UAE. If in case any of the spouses is on visit visa then he or she will have to undergo other procedures such as complete medical check-ups.
In The End
Seek help from Immigration lawyers in Dubai as they have proper expertise in handling immigration matters. The offers personalized services and helps you to understand the consequences of moving towards Sharjah, Ajman, or in any other state of UAE. Book a free consultation now and get legal help!