Get a free consultation from our lawyers in UAE regarding any divorce case. They will guide you and help you in getting a divorce if you are a UAE citizen. If the people getting a divorce are from the same religion than the procedure is quite easy. For the non-Muslim emigrants, laws of their religion are applied for divorce.
In filing divorce cases our associates are familiar with Sharia Law which is mandatory in getting the child’s custody. Children are highly affected in such cases therefore; they should be protected in the divorce between partners.
Why should you Hire Divorce Lawyers in Ajman
Following benefits are obtained in hiring divorce lawyers:
- legitimate legal advice
- Future Protection
- Legal documentation services
- Human right protection
- Attainment of child custody
- Settle out parental responsibilities
- Informal paperwork procedures
- Amicable settlements in resolving the case
The Mutual Consent Divorce Procedure
Divorce can also be finalized through the mutual consent of the couple. This process is handled by divorce lawyers in Ajman as the hired advocate acts as a counselor for settling the case.
- Appeal for registering a divorce case.
- Couples should submit their Original ID cards, Passport, Marriage certificate.
- After getting a date for counselling session couple should be present there on the given date
- The couple can extend the date of the session provided by the Court
- Discussion done in the session is about child custody, financial future distribution of assets among others and family maintenance
- The divorce approved by the counsellor when the couple is sync with the agreement
- After that, the agreement is presented in the court
- On the day of hearing the couple is presented in the court
- After getting the divorce case it is attested by the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and their consulate.
To Sum Up
We have trained and experienced family and divorce lawyers in Ajman as family law contains complex areas under it. Either you are in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, or in any other UAE state our firm is with you through thick and thin.
If you are an immigrant then our advocates will give you appropriate guidance about procedures of getting married in UAE. Consult your booking earlier and avail of our services.